CoolSculpting before and after transformations prove that fat freezing can slim and sculpt the physique. As of 2019, the renowned body contouring procedure has been performed worldwide, more than 7 million times. Its popularity rests on its high safety profile and consistent ability to reduce fat without surgery and little to no downtime.
Check out these CoolSculpting before and after images to see what CoolSculpting has done for countless men and women. And discover if fat freezing is right for you.
CoolSculpting before and after*
The men and women in these CoolSculpting before and after images are actual patients. Highly skilled and experienced specialists performed their procedures. As with any body-contouring option, results may vary. * The best way to secure a stellar CoolSculpting before and after transformation for yourself is to schedule a complimentary consultation with the fat reduction experts at COR Medspa.
Learn more about CoolSculpting >>
ENSURE GREAT RESULTS
There are two ways to ensure you get the best CoolSculpting before and after results possible.
- Make sure you are a good candidate for the treatment. CoolSculpting is not for everyone. The better the candidate, the better the results. Ideal patients for the fat freezing procedure are healthy adults, who maintain active lifestyles, but still struggle with isolated bulges of fat that resist diet and exercise.
- Choose a reputable Medical spa to perform this technique sensitive procedure. The person performing the fat freezing treatment impacts your experience and your overall results. To ensure optimal outcomes, select a reputable provider who has experience in performing the CoolSculpting treatment.
FREEZING BULGES FROM HEAD TO TOE
In its commitment to provide patients with the most modern technology and techniques in body contouring, COR Medspa performs CoolSculpting treatments using the newest line of fat freezing applicators. As evident in the CoolSculpting before and after images, these new applicators can target nearly any bulge from head to toe.
Some of the more popular treatment areas include:
- The abdomen and flanks (CoolSculpting belly fat, hip fat, and love handles)
- The submental region (CoolSculpting neck fat and fat under the chin, aka a double chin)
- The upper legs (CoolSculpting thigh fat from the inner and outer thigh area)
- Upper arm fat
- The back (CoolSculpting back fat and armpit fat, also known as bra bulge)
READY FOR YOUR COOLSCULPTING BEFORE AND AFTER TRANSFORMATION?
Discerning patients desiring to attain stellar results, like those showcased in the CoolSculpting before and after images, choose the premier provider of body contouring in New Jersey, COR Medspa. Conveniently located in Denville, COR Medspa attracts men and women from Morris Plains, Morristown, Mountain Lakes, and surrounding areas because of the spa’s reputation for consistently delivering impressive results. Find out if fat freezing is right for you and ensure you get the best outcomes possible by scheduling a free consultation with COR Medspa. Contact COR Medspa online by filling out the form below or calling (973) 240-8889