CoolSculpting before and after*The men and women in these CoolSculpting before and after images are actual patients. Highly skilled and experienced specialists performed their procedures. As with any body-contouring option, results may vary. * The best way to secure a stellar CoolSculpting before and after transformation for yourself is to schedule a complimentary consultation with the fat reduction experts at COR Medspa.
ENSURE GREAT RESULTSThere are two ways to ensure you get the best CoolSculpting before and after results possible.
- Make sure you are a good candidate for the treatment. CoolSculpting is not for everyone. The better the candidate, the better the results. Ideal patients for the fat freezing procedure are healthy adults, who maintain active lifestyles, but still struggle with isolated bulges of fat that resist diet and exercise.
- Choose a reputable Medical spa to perform this technique sensitive procedure. The person performing the fat freezing treatment impacts your experience and your overall results. To ensure optimal outcomes, select a reputable provider who has experience in performing the CoolSculpting treatment.
FREEZING BULGES FROM HEAD TO TOEIn its commitment to provide patients with the most modern technology and techniques in body contouring, COR Medspa performs CoolSculpting treatments using the newest line of fat freezing applicators. As evident in the CoolSculpting before and after images, these new applicators can target nearly any bulge from head to toe. Some of the more popular treatment areas include:
- The abdomen and flanks (CoolSculpting belly fat, hip fat, and love handles)
- The submental region (CoolSculpting neck fat and fat under the chin, aka a double chin)
- The upper legs (CoolSculpting thigh fat from the inner and outer thigh area)
- Upper arm fat
- The back (CoolSculpting back fat and armpit fat, also known as bra bulge)